Now you’ve grasped what is Praxis and you wanted to share your own unique story or perspective of the world. You are in the right place.
The Praxis Society welcomes your inspirational, essential stories, cases, creative arts, and all forms of moment where you are having progressive experiences.
The materials we are looking to feature is the kind of materials that has changed your lives, given you a great memory; your ups-and-downs, your ‘eureka’ moment that you want to share. In first audience experience, it should give a sense of ‘opening’ and later closure which points to the practical thing to expect an appropriate action that one can do.
The most powerful materials that we seek is mainly incorporating knowledge-based strategies, tips of improvements, and experiences that are able to be experienced by everyone.
Short saying is, that you want to share your fun being alive and the practical knowledge you learn from a particularity in your life.
What our materials ARE:
- Essential, novel, heart-lifting materials about something that has happened, or might happen, or what you wished to happen. Your materials should be written in person, while the editorial team from The Praxis Society will learn with you.
- Told the way you liked, after all, writing style is yours!
- Cultivation of your mind and feelings. Many people share their experience in lieu for fame and hype; we are not them. We are developing a modern culture, you don’t want to use fame nor hype. Content is above all, be it when your audience read your writing, they feel where they are now and will know how they can be better.
- We will not publish baseless intellectual material such as obscured line-of-thought and vague cause-relation content.
- Not using fancy tenses or scientific-like words (except if it is inevitable). Writing style is yours, but do remember that your audience may or may not be as literate as you are.
- 1000-1200 words recommended. Space is everything !
- LEGIT. Attach the source, images references, and source of idea that give you “that” inspiration at the first place if applicable.
What our materials ARE NOT:
- A speech script.
- A mindless ranting.
- A term paper, thesis, letter or journal entry. We know some of you really fancy these stuff, so it’s a no-no.
- A biography or testimonial.
- A journalistic article about a third party that reads like a newspaper article.
Ending tips for submitting:
- The only way to submit your materials for now is ONLY via our website (condensed work in a MS Word format is also welcomed but please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any problems when trying to fill out the form and submit your work, please contact our webmaster at email@example.com. Responses will take several days, so be patient.
- Please submit only materials that have not been previously published, rewriting a resource or material is allowed.
The only exception to this is if your work has only been published in a small local publication with limited circulation or on your own blog, or that the publication is being summarized in this writing. Simply put, your materials here would need a reference except it’s your historic experience.
What happens after I submit my materials?
- You will see “Success! Thank you for your submission.” message
- There will be no e-mail confirmation from us.
- Alas, an “Error” message will pop-up if your submission does not go through.
How will you know if your materials is selected?
In general, if you have not heard from us 30 days after your submission, that means we have decided not to use your materials on this time.
We get lots of submissions for each category and we only have room for several pieces, so please don’t take our no-follow ups personally!
If we choose your materials for a future edition or our other projects, we will notify you by e-mail and request your cooperation to do editorial together via MS Word format.
We never publish anything without written permission from the author, and we get your approval for the additive materials that we put at each story and also for any edits we make.
If your e-mail address changes after you submit your story, be sure to let our webmaster know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to let us know which category of your submission so that we can update your information.
We are always looking for new and fun stuff. Please take a look at the materials listed to see what we’re looking on!
- Self (Awareness, Development, Help Materials, Book/Movie/Journal review)
- Business, Finance, Entrepreneurship
- Science, Technology, Education, Future
- Lifestyle (Health, Habit)
- Relationship, Communication
- Discussion, Case Analysis
If you don’t feel “click” with the categories listed, don’t worry !
You can still contribute by submitting the form !! We will contact you.